Liz 's Nailspa Salon Designs

Style your nails Designs salon in yuma

Style your nails Designs salon in yuma

My friend and I are travel nurses and we found silk nails by design via yelp. Nothing but great reviews! Vy, LIZ'S NAILSPA are INCREDIBLE! I'm not really into getting manis and pedis but my friend gets one every 2 weeks and convinced me to go with her.
Style your nails Designs salon in yuma


We recently left and have not been able to find another nail place like this. We are so sad we won't be seeing these lovely ladies anymore :( We call them our friends and would visit them if we were ever back in the are. The only nail salon I have ever been impressed with! We lived 20 minutes away and would have made the commute if we lived further.
nails Designs salon love


I absolutely LOVE this place. They are so friendly and take their time, never rushing, therefore making your nails looking perfect and fabulous! Give great scrub and massages for the arms and legs, put lemons in your water when soaking your feet, and you can ask for a refreshment (tea, coffee, soda).
nails Designs salon in yuma beutyfull

nail salon 2




Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét